Dr. Aminul Islam said, Stroke is a disease that affects the arteries leading to and within the brain. A stroke occurs when a blood vessel that carries O2 and nutrients to the brain is either blocked by a clot or bursts/ rupture.
Causes of paralysis
A. Ischaemic stroke–
2. High blood pressure
4. High cholesterol level
6. An excessive alcohol intake.
B. Hemorrhage stroke:
1. Being over weight
2. A lack of exercise
5. Drinking excess amount of alcohol.
Contraindications of physiotherapy for paralysis
Blodd pressure more than 200 mm of Hg.
Clinical feature of paralysis
Impairment of ROM
Impairment of functional ability
Type of paralysis
Hemi plegia: paralysis of the one side of the body.
Mono plegia: paralysis of the one limb of the body.
Tetra plegia: paralysis of the three limb of the body.
Para plegia: paralysis of the both lower limb.
Do plegia: paralysis of the both upper limb.
Quadri plegia: paralysis of the four limb of the body.
Physiotherapy treatment for paralysis
Progressive strengthening exercise of the muscle of the affected area.
Passive movement of the affected area to maintain the joint ROM(range of motion).
Balance exercise in different position.
Coordination exercise of the affected part.
Gait reeducation exercise with correction of gait phase.
Functional reeducation exercise with ADL( activities of daily living).
Speech therapy- according to disorder.
Take care about- posture, lungs, bed mobility.
Stretching exercise of the affected muscle.
IRR( Infra red radiation)/PWP.
- Anatomy of skull-2020 [Fully Updated]Introduction The skull is composed of 22 separate bones, most of them paired. It can be divided into a robust calvarium that surrounds and protects the brain, and a delicate facial skeleton composed mainly of thin walled bones, some of which contain air-ﬁlled cavities known collectively as the para-nasal sinuses. The cranial cavity contains the … Read more
- How To Treat Tennis Elbow-[Fully Updates]Introduction My dear students, today we learn about Tennis elbow. What is Tennis elbow? Definition of tennis elbow, Name of tennis elbow, Cause of tennis elbow, Symptoms or clinical feature of Tennis elbow, anatomy of Tennis Elbow, investigation of Tennis elbow, Aims of treatment of Tennis elbow, Treatment plan of Tennis elbow, Home advice for … Read more
- Human coronavirus-2020 [fully Updated]what is corona virus: The corona virus is similar to other flu-infected diseases. The virus will not do any harm if it is not intimidated, but with a little awareness. corona virus symptoms: Colds Coughs Fever Headache Sore throat To become unconscious at a critical stagePneumonia and bronchitis in children, the elderly and those with … Read more
- Physiotherapy exercise Reviews-2020 [Fully Updated]What is physiotherapy? Today we learn about physiotherapy exercise. Why we used physiotherapy exercise for a patient how to it’s working. How to used this treatment. So Let's go. Physiotherapy exercise is a mean of accelerating the patients recovery from injuries and diseases which have altered his normal way of living. History of Physiotherapy A … Read more
- What is kinesiology used for Reviews-2020 [Fully Updates]Introduction My dear students, today we are learn what is kinesiology used for and basic information of kinesiology. How many types, nature, aims,objects, indication and contra-indication of kinesiology. Basic information of kinesiology Kinesiology is the study of human movement from the point of view of the physical sciences or kinesiology refers to the study of … Read more
- Frozen shoulder treatment at homefrozen shoulder Introduction: Today we learn about Frozen shoulder. Here we discussion what is Frozen shoulder, cause, stage, pathology, symptoms or clinical feature and treatment. So let’s go. Frozen Shoulder: Frozen shoulder is a condition that is characterized by pain and restriction of the movement of the shoulder joint, especially abduction medial rotation and lateral … Read more
- Hip BoneToday we learn hip bone or hip joint. here how many bones, artery, nerve, ligament, articulation or structure and movement. so let's go.. Definition/Airticulation/Structure of hip bone joint The hip bone joint is the articulation between the hemispherical head of femur and the cup shaped acetabulum of the hip bone. Type of the hip bone … Read more
- Bell’s palsy home treatmentIntroduction Today we learn about Bell’s palsy. What is Bell’s palsy and the way of relief from bell’s palsy. How to do work the physiotherapy treatment for bell’s palsy or facial nerve palsy. A bundle of a nerve neuron is a closed bundle, which is part of the endocrine nervous system. Through it the electrical … Read more
- paralysis treatment in Bangladesh [Dr. Aminul Islam]Define Stroke Dr. Aminul Islam said, Stroke is a disease that affects the arteries leading to and within the brain. A stroke occurs when a blood vessel that carries O2 and nutrients to the brain is either blocked by a clot or bursts/ rupture. Causes of paralysis A. Ischaemic stroke- 1. Smoking 2. High blood … Read more
- Back pain relief [Through Physiotherapy]Introduction Today we learn about low back pain. how to decrease this disease and take right solution for low back pain.First we will know what is low back pain? so let's go. LBP(Low Back Pain) Low back pain is a common musculoskeletal symptoms that's mate be either acute or chronic. Symptoms of low back pain … Read more