what is corona virus:
The corona virus is similar to other flu-infected diseases. The virus will not do any harm if it is not intimidated, but with a little awareness.
corona virus symptoms:
- Sore throat
- To become unconscious at a critical stage
- Pneumonia and bronchitis in children, the elderly and those with low immune status.
which disease is caused by corona viruses?
It is unclear just how contagious the corona virus is. It seems to have spread from person to person in close contact.
This can be manifested by a shortness of breath, while someone with the virus coughs or sneezes.
corona virus treatment:
- The virus has not yet been discovered, so there is a way to prevent it from spreading
- Covering mouth while coughing cough
- Do not mix with a cold or flu infected person
- Do not touch wild animals or livestock empty-handed
- The meat eggs cooked very well
- Face masks can be used
- Drinking lots of fruit garlic water
- After coughing, the patient should wash his hands after drying.
- wash hands after toileting
- wash hands after touching the feces or animal feces
- wash hands before and after preparing meals and dishes.
- Do not wash hands, face or nose to touch
- Occasionally wash hands with soap-water or sanitize
- fluids to reduce the risk of dehydration
- medication to reduce a fever
- supplemental oxygen in more severe cases
how to test for corona virus:
How can the corona virus be tested at home? In a clean environment, take a long breath and hold it for a few seconds longer.
If you do not have any cough, chest pain or pressure while holding this breath, meaning there is no discomfort, it means no fibrosis
(corona virus) has not been created in your lungs. If you fell any wrong, you must be go Hospital or Doctor.
- Home Remedies For Frozen Shoulder- 2020 [Recent Updates]Introduction: Today we learn about Frozen shoulder. Here we discussion what is Frozen shoulder, cause, stage, pathology, symptoms or clinical feature and treatment. So let’s go.
- Anatomy of skull-2020 [Fully Updated]Introduction The skull is composed of 22 separate bones, most of them paired. It can be divided into a robust calvarium that surrounds and protects the brain, and a delicate facial skeleton composed mainly of thin walled bones, some of which contain air-ﬁlled cavities known collectively as the para-nasal sinuses. The cranial cavity contains the … Continue reading “Human coronavirus-2020 [fully Updated]”Read more
- How To Treat Tennis Elbow-[Fully Updates]Introduction My dear students, today we learn about Tennis elbow. What is Tennis elbow? Definition of tennis elbow, Name of tennis elbow, Cause of tennis elbow, Symptoms or clinical feature of Tennis elbow, anatomy of Tennis Elbow, investigation of Tennis elbow, Aims of treatment of Tennis elbow, Treatment plan of Tennis elbow, Home advice for … Continue reading “Human coronavirus-2020 [fully Updated]”Read more
- Human coronavirus-2020 [fully Updated]what is corona virus: The corona virus is similar to other flu-infected diseases. The virus will not do any harm if it is not intimidated, but with a little awareness. corona virus symptoms: Colds Coughs Fever Headache Sore throat To become unconscious at a critical stage Pneumonia and bronchitis in children, the elderly and those … Continue reading “Human coronavirus-2020 [fully Updated]”Read more
- Physiotherapy exercise Reviews-2020 [Fully Updated]What is physiotherapy? Today we learn about physiotherapy exercise. Why we used physiotherapy exercise for a patient how to it’s working. How to used this treatment. So Let’s go.
- What is kinesiology used for Reviews-2020 [Fully Updates]Introduction My dear students, today we are learn what is kinesiology used for and basic information of kinesiology. How many types, nature, aims,objects, indication and contra-indication of kinesiology. Basic information of kinesiology Kinesiology is the study of human movement from the point of view of the physical sciences or kinesiology refers to the study of … Continue reading “Human coronavirus-2020 [fully Updated]”Read more
- Hip BoneToday we learn hip bone or hip joint. here how many bones, artery, nerve, ligament, articulation or structure and movement. so let’s go.. Definition/Airticulation/Structure of hip bone joint The hip bone joint is the articulation between the hemispherical head of femur and the cup shaped acetabulum of the hip bone. Type of the hip bone … Continue reading “Human coronavirus-2020 [fully Updated]”Read more
- Bell’s palsy home treatmentIntroduction Today we learn about Bell’s palsy. What is Bell’s palsy and the way of relief from bell’s palsy. How to do work the physiotherapy treatment for bell’s palsy or facial nerve palsy. A bundle of a nerve neuron is a closed bundle, which is part of the endocrine nervous system. Through it the electrical … Continue reading “Human coronavirus-2020 [fully Updated]”Read more
- paralysis treatment in Bangladesh [Dr. Aminul Islam]Define Stroke Dr. Aminul Islam said, Stroke is a disease that affects the arteries leading to and within the brain. A stroke occurs when a blood vessel that carries O2 and nutrients to the brain is either blocked by a clot or bursts/ rupture.
- Back pain relief [Through Physiotherapy]Introduction Today we learn about low back pain. how to decrease this disease and take right solution for low back pain.First we will know what is low back pain? so let’s go. LBP(Low Back Pain) Low back pain is a common musculoskeletal symptoms that’s mate be either acute or chronic.