Today we learn hip bone or hip joint. here how many bones, artery, nerve, ligament, articulation or structure and movement. so let’s go..
Definition/Airticulation/Structure of hip bone joint
The hip bone joint is the articulation between the hemispherical head of femur and the cup shaped acetabulum of the hip bone.
Type of the hip bone
Ball and socket type of synovial joint.
The bones of hip joint
Femur of head
Ligament of hip bone
1.The ilillifemoral ligament
2. The pubofemoral ligament
3. The ischiofemoral ligament
4. The transverse acetabulum ligament
5. The ligament of the head of femur.
Artery of hip joint
Common iliac artery
External iliac artery
Internal iliac artery
Suoerior gluteal artery
Inferior glureal artery
Lateral circumflex femoral artery
Medial circumflex femoral artery
Deep artery of thigh
1st perforating artery
Nerve supply of hip joint
1. Femoral nerve
2. Obturator nerve
3. Sciatic nerve
4. Quadratus nerve
Movement of muscles of hip joint
1. Flexion: It is performed by the iliopaoas, rectus femoris, sartorius and adductor muscle.
2. Extension: It is performed by the gluteus maximus and hamstring muscles.
3. Abduction: It is performed by the gluteus medius, gluteus minimus, sartorius, tensor fasciae latae and piriformis muscle.
4. Adduction: It is performed by the adductor longus, adductor brevis, adductor magnus, pectineus and gracilis muscles.
5. Lateral rotation: It is performed by the piriformis, obturator internus, obturator externus, pectineus and gracilis muscles.
6. Medial rotation: It is performed by gluteus medius and minimums and tensor fasciae latae muscles.
- Home Remedies For Frozen Shoulder- 2020 [Recent Updates]Introduction: Today we learn about Frozen shoulder. Here we discussion what is Frozen shoulder, cause, stage, pathology, symptoms or clinical feature and treatment. So let’s go.
- Anatomy of skull-2020 [Fully Updated]Introduction The skull is composed of 22 separate bones, most of them paired. It can be divided into a robust calvarium that surrounds and protects the brain, and a delicate facial skeleton composed mainly of thin walled bones, some of which contain air-ﬁlled cavities known collectively as the para-nasal sinuses. The cranial cavity contains the … Continue reading “Hip Bone”Read more
- How To Treat Tennis Elbow-[Fully Updates]Introduction My dear students, today we learn about Tennis elbow. What is Tennis elbow? Definition of tennis elbow, Name of tennis elbow, Cause of tennis elbow, Symptoms or clinical feature of Tennis elbow, anatomy of Tennis Elbow, investigation of Tennis elbow, Aims of treatment of Tennis elbow, Treatment plan of Tennis elbow, Home advice for … Continue reading “Hip Bone”Read more
- Human coronavirus-2020 [fully Updated]what is corona virus: The corona virus is similar to other flu-infected diseases. The virus will not do any harm if it is not intimidated, but with a little awareness.
- Physiotherapy exercise Reviews-2020 [Fully Updated]What is physiotherapy? Today we learn about physiotherapy exercise. Why we used physiotherapy exercise for a patient how to it’s working. How to used this treatment. So Let’s go.
- What is kinesiology used for Reviews-2020 [Fully Updates]Introduction My dear students, today we are learn what is kinesiology used for and basic information of kinesiology. How many types, nature, aims,objects, indication and contra-indication of kinesiology. Basic information of kinesiology Kinesiology is the study of human movement from the point of view of the physical sciences or kinesiology refers to the study of … Continue reading “Hip Bone”Read more
- Hip BoneToday we learn hip bone or hip joint. here how many bones, artery, nerve, ligament, articulation or structure and movement. so let’s go.. Definition/Airticulation/Structure of hip bone joint The hip bone joint is the articulation between the hemispherical head of femur and the cup shaped acetabulum of the hip bone. Type of the hip bone … Continue reading “Hip Bone”Read more
- Bell’s palsy home treatmentIntroduction Today we learn about Bell’s palsy. What is Bell’s palsy and the way of relief from bell’s palsy. How to do work the physiotherapy treatment for bell’s palsy or facial nerve palsy. A bundle of a nerve neuron is a closed bundle, which is part of the endocrine nervous system. Through it the electrical … Continue reading “Hip Bone”Read more
- paralysis treatment in Bangladesh [Dr. Aminul Islam]Define Stroke Dr. Aminul Islam said, Stroke is a disease that affects the arteries leading to and within the brain. A stroke occurs when a blood vessel that carries O2 and nutrients to the brain is either blocked by a clot or bursts/ rupture.
- Back pain relief [Through Physiotherapy]Introduction Today we learn about low back pain. how to decrease this disease and take right solution for low back pain.First we will know what is low back pain? so let’s go. LBP(Low Back Pain) Low back pain is a common musculoskeletal symptoms that’s mate be either acute or chronic.