Today we learn about low back pain. how to decrease this disease and take right solution for low back pain.
First we will know what is low back pain? so let’s go.
LBP(Low Back Pain)
Low back pain is a common musculoskeletal symptoms that’s mate be either acute or chronic.
Symptoms of low back pain
- Difficulty moving that can be severe enough to prevent walking and standing.
- Pain that does not radiate down the leg.
- Pain that also moves around to the groin, Buttok or upper thigh but rarely travels bellows the knee.
- Pain that tends to be achy And dull.
- Muscle spasms, which can be severe.
- Local soreness upon touch.
Contraindications of physiotherapy exercise
- Recent fracture
- Open wound
- Carcinoma/ malignancy
- Blodd pressure more than 200 mm of Hg.
Physiotherapy for low back pain
Here some exercise for the low back pain patient. You can take the way.I hope you must be relief from LBP For this physiotherapy treatment .
Passive physiotherapy exercise
which includes thing done to the patients, such as-
- Heat application.
- Ice pack
- Electric stimulation.
Active physiotherapy exercise
In which focuses on-
- specific exercise
For most low back pain treatments, active exercise is the focus of the physiotherapy exercise program.
Some tips for back pain
- If you want to lift something from the bottom or soil, then fold the knees on the knees and then lift them.
- Do not take heavy weight. Keep the worn body close to the body. To carry heavy loads, carry the lean forward.
- Do not stand or sit in a row more than 30 minutes. Do not kneel down or tilt towards the front. Do not wear high heels for a long walk. If you want to stand on top of a long period, then the body mass may be from one foot to the next. Take a rest and sit down.
- While sitting on the road, sit straight and sit away from the steering wheel.
- Do not stay far away from the Chairs table. Do not work in the grip. Do support on the back of the camera. Sit down as if knee and thighs are in parallel to the ground. Avoid soft cushion or sprayed chairs.
- Avoid lying on the floor. Avoid foam or spring cushioned bed. If the bed is solid and broad and the blender is thin and equal, then the best.
- Keep the weight in control. Develop healthy eating habits.
- Do regular physical work or exercise. Walk regularly.
- Keep the spine in normal condition and the waist straight while pressing the quota, cooking, spinning, cleaning the house, cloth, junk or the tube.
- Those who are suffering from groin pain, be careful when they get out of the bed. Fold the knee before lying on the floor. Slowly slip one side to another. Hang on two beds, sliding down on the elbows and other palm towards the tilt Sit down slowly.
- Home Remedies For Frozen Shoulder- 2020 [Recent Updates]Introduction: Today we learn about Frozen shoulder. Here we discussion what is Frozen shoulder, cause, stage, pathology, symptoms or clinical feature and treatment. So let’s go.
- Anatomy of skull-2020 [Fully Updated]Introduction The skull is composed of 22 separate bones, most of them paired. It can be divided into a robust calvarium that surrounds and protects the brain, and a delicate facial skeleton composed mainly of thin walled bones, some of which contain air-ﬁlled cavities known collectively as the para-nasal sinuses. The cranial cavity contains the … Continue reading “Back pain relief [Through Physiotherapy]”Read more
- How To Treat Tennis Elbow-[Fully Updates]Introduction My dear students, today we learn about Tennis elbow. What is Tennis elbow? Definition of tennis elbow, Name of tennis elbow, Cause of tennis elbow, Symptoms or clinical feature of Tennis elbow, anatomy of Tennis Elbow, investigation of Tennis elbow, Aims of treatment of Tennis elbow, Treatment plan of Tennis elbow, Home advice for … Continue reading “Back pain relief [Through Physiotherapy]”Read more
- Human coronavirus-2020 [fully Updated]what is corona virus: The corona virus is similar to other flu-infected diseases. The virus will not do any harm if it is not intimidated, but with a little awareness.
- Physiotherapy exercise Reviews-2020 [Fully Updated]What is physiotherapy? Today we learn about physiotherapy exercise. Why we used physiotherapy exercise for a patient how to it’s working. How to used this treatment. So Let’s go.
- What is kinesiology used for Reviews-2020 [Fully Updates]Introduction My dear students, today we are learn what is kinesiology used for and basic information of kinesiology. How many types, nature, aims,objects, indication and contra-indication of kinesiology. Basic information of kinesiology Kinesiology is the study of human movement from the point of view of the physical sciences or kinesiology refers to the study of … Continue reading “Back pain relief [Through Physiotherapy]”Read more
- Hip BoneToday we learn hip bone or hip joint. here how many bones, artery, nerve, ligament, articulation or structure and movement. so let’s go.. Definition/Airticulation/Structure of hip bone joint The hip bone joint is the articulation between the hemispherical head of femur and the cup shaped acetabulum of the hip bone. Type of the hip bone … Continue reading “Back pain relief [Through Physiotherapy]”Read more
- Bell’s palsy home treatmentIntroduction Today we learn about Bell’s palsy. What is Bell’s palsy and the way of relief from bell’s palsy. How to do work the physiotherapy treatment for bell’s palsy or facial nerve palsy. A bundle of a nerve neuron is a closed bundle, which is part of the endocrine nervous system. Through it the electrical … Continue reading “Back pain relief [Through Physiotherapy]”Read more
- paralysis treatment in Bangladesh [Dr. Aminul Islam]Define Stroke Dr. Aminul Islam said, Stroke is a disease that affects the arteries leading to and within the brain. A stroke occurs when a blood vessel that carries O2 and nutrients to the brain is either blocked by a clot or bursts/ rupture.
- Back pain relief [Through Physiotherapy]Introduction Today we learn about low back pain. how to decrease this disease and take right solution for low back pain.First we will know what is low back pain? so let’s go. LBP(Low Back Pain) Low back pain is a common musculoskeletal symptoms that’s mate be either acute or chronic. Symptoms of low back pain … Continue reading “Back pain relief [Through Physiotherapy]”Read more